Coinotron Mining Pool
Coinotron Mining Pool Review
Coinotron is one of the most popular bitcoin mining pools. They offer a unique and user-friendly interface, as well as a wide range of features. One of the most appealing aspects of Coinotron is that they don’t have any fees! That’s right, you can mine for free with Coinotron. Coinotron has a great community, and they are very active on Bitcoin Talk. They are also one of the few pools that offer merged mining, which means you can mine multiple cryptocurrencies at the same time.
- Merged mining
- No fees
- User-friendly interface
- Active community
If you’re looking for a reliable and user-friendly bitcoin mining pool, Coinotron is a great choice. With merged mining and no fees, it’s a top-notch pool.
How to set up a Coinotron account
- Go to Coinotron.com and create an account.
- Once you have created an account, login and go to the “My Account” page.
- On the “My Account” page, scroll down to the “Bitcoin Address” section and click on the “Generate New Address” button.
- A new bitcoin address will be generated. Copy this address and paste it into the “Coinbase” section on the “My Account” page.
- Scroll down to the “Worker Username and Password” section and enter a username and password for your worker.
- Scroll down to the “Server Settings” section and enter the following information:
- URL: stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3334
- Worker Username: Your worker username
- Worker Password: Your worker password
- Click on the “Update Worker” button.
That’s it! You’re now ready to start mining on Coinotron.
Who is the owner of Coinotron?
The owner of Coinotron is unknown. The website does not list any contact information, and the domain was registered anonymously.
Coinotron Review: Final Thoughts
Coinotron is a great bitcoin mining pool with a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features. With no fees and merged mining, it’s a top-notch pool.
If you’re looking for a mining pool that is both reliable and user-friendly, Coinotron is an excellent choice.
I am Virginia Azure, a cryptographer and cypherpunk. I discovered my love of codes at an early age and have been hooked ever since. I started out by cracking the simple substitution ciphers used in grade school, but quickly moved on to more complex systems.
At 35 years old, I am one of the youngest cryptography experts in the world. My work has brought me international acclaim, and I have been featured in various publications and media outlets. My ultimate goal is to help usher in a new era of online privacy and security for all people.